SoICT 2013 is a scientific symposium for research in all major areas of computing. The aim of the symposium is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia, industry and government for technical discussions and interactions on specific computing topics.
The proceedings of SoICT 2013 will be published as a volume in ACM ICPS (ISBN:978-1-4503-2454-0) and indexed by ACM Digital Library and DBLP.
- SoICT 2013 is successfully held at Pullman Danang Resort;
- Over 70 participants from industry and institutions;
- Over 40 presentations from over 10 countries;
- 4 distinguished keynote speeches;
- SoICT 2014 will be held at Hanoi University of Science and Technology;
- SoICT 2014 preliminary program is available online here;
- The proceedings are available online here;